1. desert twilight eye palette 2. rich lip colour in crimson 3. caviar and oyster collection mini brush set 4. skin foundation SPF15 in porcelain 5. brightening finishing powder 6. black pearl palette 7. rich caviar palette 8. pot rouge for lips and cheeks in calypso coral.
Hello! I think I might be getting the hang of Polyvore! The reason I haven't posted a wishlist/moodboard since my French Fancies isn't because I wasn't sure how to do it properly or anything... I'm still struggling with it a little bit, but I think I know what I'm doing for the most part now! Haha!
I absolutely love Bobbi Brown cosmetics, I just think they're such a soft, feminine, elegant brand, I'd buy it all if I could! These are the things I've particularly got my eye on at the moment, and most of them will no doubt be going on my Christmas list because I feel guilty when I buy them myself.. haha! I started off making this having a few things in mind, but as I got into it I found even more things that I wanted, so I added them in too!
1. I have been lusting after this since it came out, perfect shades for daytime, small enough to pack for travelling etc, good combination of mattes and shimmer shades, I need this in my life!!
2. This is just such a lovely shade, I love deep red-wine tones on lips, and the deeper the better, especially now the colder month's are here!
3. This was one of the things I just found as I was browsing polyvore, how cute?! I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and now it has high priority on my mental wishlist, it looks so elegant and expensive, and perfect for travelling, want, want, WANT!!
4. Everyone has been raving about the new skin foundation, I'm a bit of a foundation hoarder and I like to have a big selection, and from the sounds of things this one will tick all my boxes, good coverage with a natural finish and long lasting, does anyone NOT want this?!
5. This is probably the item I want most, and I will be asking santa VERY nicely for this for christmas, I'm absolutely gaga for highlighters, they are my all-time favourite makeup product and this one looks absolutely beautiful, I'm amazed that I haven't already caved in and bought this!
6&7. I think these palettes are really beautiful, they're so perfect, shades natural enough for daytime wear, with a selection of more dramatic shades to take it up a level in the evening, I can't decide which I like most, so they're both up there because they're so pretty!
8. Oh god. Pot rouges. I LOVE these things, I really like multi-functional products anyway, maybe it's because I feel like I have more choice, or because I think I'm getting more for my money? But the shades to choose from in these are gorgeous, I want them all, but this is the one I want the most, I know it's not a typically autumnal/wintery shade, but I'm very loyal to my favourite peachy pinks, and this has made it into my wishlist despite the season, although I might hold off buying it until Summer when it might get a little bit more use!
So yes, they're the things I want most from Bobbi Brown (can you imagine to amount I want from all makeup brands combined if this is just from one of them?! haha!)
What do you think of my picks? Is there anything in there that you've had your eye on too? What's in your Bobbi Brown wishlist?