Tuesday 16 September 2014

Shoes on a Shoestring # Primark Strappy Toe Chunky Heels





Hello!
I said I was having a chunky shoe moment! Here's another pair that I bought from Primark, they're definitely different to the other ones... for sure... I can't get enough of the chunky heels, they're really easy to walk in and I think they're a bit quirky and interesting. These are a suede effect finish and I love the strappy detail at the toe of the shoe, there's something quite delicate about it, and I think it looks really flattering. These were only £14 which I think is amazing, they look way more expensive!

What do you think of these?
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. New Look. primark achat en ligne staff (or at least in the one near me) are very rude, and they never seem to have time to help you. Half the time the shop looks like a jumble sale, but theres good things amongst the jumble. They seem like they dont even care.

    ReplyDelete