Wednesday 31 July 2013

Shoes on a Shoestring #3 Monochrome Strappy Heels

Hello! It's been a while since I did a shoes on a shoestring post, you can find the last one here! Today I've got a slightly more summery offering, and a version of the shoe of the moment, it's everyone's favourite, the ankle strap heel. On the high street it all started with Zara I think, with their plain black version and there have been many variations since. The trend has finally filtered on down into Primark, which is where I found these!


Black and white ankle strap heel £12 Primark
For me, these shoes look so elegant and expensive with every variation I see, whether they're shade, imitation leather, double strap, single, nude, tan... They're so classic, I absolutely love them! This pair are no exception, and I think they capture this summer's monochrome trend perfectly. They go with pretty much anything, skirts, dresses, shorts, pants... And I think they look über stylish and soooo chic.

I actually wore these to Matt's graduation! Hence the picture, I didn't get one on my own so you'll have to put up with one of us together haha! Sorry! I think they're just so appropriate for so many different occasions, smart, formal, going to lunch or out to dinner, going on a night out, to a bar, to a meeting, to a special occasion. They're just so versatile and can be styled so many different ways for so many different occasions! I love them! What a great buy, at only £12 for a pair of all-rounders!

What do you think of this take on the ankle strap heel?
Eleanor x

6 comments:

  1. I love heeled sandals ! This one is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heels! You looked so pretty girl :)
    kisses!

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shoes and for so cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I have my eye on some leopard print ones from Primark:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shoes! I love heeled sandals, think they make anything look classy.
    Jemma
    ox
    jemma-louise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete