1. Lipstick in Beguiled - I love these dark vampy shades of lipstick, as you'll know if you read my Autumn lips edit. I've seen this shade popping up on a couple of blogs recently and I'd love to try it!
2. Lipstick in Fawn - Nudes are good shades to wear all year round, they never seem to go out of season, which is why I can justify myself buying just a couple more! And I think I need to be snapping this one up sooner rather than later, seeing as it's a limited edition in the A/W Dark Side of the Nude collection.
3. Lipstick in Whimsical - Yes another lipstick! I don't do things by half measures and when I want one, I want them all! I love this sort of peachy colour for cheeks and lips, definitely my favourite colour to wear in the warmer months, and this one looks lovely!
4. Highlighter in Crescent Moon - This is a pretty new release from the Topshop makeup range, it's their second powder highlighter (the first being Sunbeam) they both look like quite similar shades, but reading reviews on a couple of blogs, this one appears to be more of a peachy tone. A peachy toned highlighter? This has obviously rocketed to the top of my wishlist!
5. Glow Highlighter - Another highlighter, highlighters are my absolute favourite type of product, I adore them because I look fresh, glowing skin. Unlike Crescent Moon, this is a cream highlighter (they're totally different, so I'm totally justified in buying myself both!) and has more of a pink tone, and the pot it comes in is so cute too!!
6. Constellation Eye Palette - I have grown to seriously love eye palettes in the past year, I used to really dislike them, but there are so many that I have seen that I want recently! This one is really pretty, I love the smoky colours and the pink together, I think you could make some really pretty looks with this!
7&8. Eye Palettes in Prism and Atmosphere - I love these two little trios, both part of the Dark Side of the Nude Collection, their pretty metallic colours are perfect for this season!
I have an ever growing Topshop wishlist, and these items are filling my top spots, some may have even found their way into my online basket recently... Well in fact all of them did, but I almost died when I saw the total, so a fair few had to be removed!
What's on your Topshop makeup wishlist?