Tuesday 19 August 2014

Shoes on a Shoestring #8 New Look Faux Leather Chunky Heels



available here

Hello!
Another Shoes on a Shoestring post! There are just too many great budget shoes around at the moment..
I picked these up on newlook.com and I luuuuurve them!! I'm having a chunky heel moment, I feel (lookout for some more coming up soon). I love the simplicity of these, the matte back faux leather, the chunky heel which makes them super easy to walk in, the small platform which makes them less steep but not too OTT, the little criss-cross toe straps, the ankle strappy... And not forgetting that these were only £27.99! Not a bad price for a cute little pair of chunky heels! I just think these are so simple and chic, really effortless, whilst there's something about them that gives a subtle nod to the 90s trend. Perfect.

What do you think of these?
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment