Monday 29 October 2012

Glossybox October 2012

Hello! I'm here today with an exceptionally late Glossybox post, no doubt my next one will be appearing in a week or so's time (if I post it on time that is!) anyway, straight into it, here's what I got sent this month!





Anatomicals Don't Just Clean it Woman, Scrub it Body Scrub - This looks really nice, and I don't think I've ever had a body scrub in a beauty box before? So it's quite a nice change to get this sort of product! And I do like my scrubs! I haven't really heard too much about this brand that I can remember, so it's nice to see it in a beauty box, it's a great size too! My only qualm with this is that it's so cheap! Don't get me wrong, I love cheap products, I'm not one to waste my money, and I don't mind the odd cheap product in my beauty boxes, but it seems to me that the products in glossybox are getting cheaper and cheaper, which I don't appreciate when I signed up for a beauty box filled with LUXURY brands!

Dermalogica 3 Step Day and Night Kit - I do like the fact that a whole little kit has been included in this, because it gives you a chance to really try out the products in a brand and see how they work together. Again, a good size sample! It seems glossybox have sorted out last month's problem of tiddly product sizes!

Skinetica Anti-Blemish Solution - Another pretty generous product size, and another unknown brand for me! So far so good, again though, quite a cheap product, come on glossybox! Give me a taste of the high end!

Yves Rocher Moisturising Cream Lipstick in Couleurs Nature - YES!!! I was OVER THE MOON to see this in my box!! I received a Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara sample in 's box, and I absolutely loved it (review to follow, I promise!!) So I was really excited to see another of their products in this month's box! This is more of what I would consider a luxury brand, and I got a full sized lipstick! Great stuff glossybox! I have yet to give this a test drive, but I absolutely LOVE the colour of it, it's like a muted burgundy, such a beautiful shade for autumn and winter! I'm really pleased to have got this (if you couldn't tell...) and it gives me a little faith that glossybox could get better again, come on! We know you can do it!

What did you think of this month's favourites? What do you think of getting cheaper products in a luxury beauty box?
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment