Friday 22 June 2012

E.L.F Haul

Hello! Yes, I'm back with another e.l.f haul! They're just had so many good offers on at the moment that I haven't been able to resist taking them up, I'm such a sucker for a deal! So I actually made 2 orders within 2 days, because they had 2 different offers on each day... If that makes sense? 
So the first discount was 50% off the bamboo brushes which are part of the mineral line, when you spent over £20, so I just bought a couple of those in my first order, and the second discount was for 35% off everything when you spent £20, and my only excuse for this is that my sister's birthday is fast approaching and she'd asked me to get her some things. I won't include her presents in this post but I couldn't miss the opportunity to get myself some things with 35% off too!




 Bamboo brushes 50% off: angled blush brush, all-over eyeshadow brush, contour brush, mineral 4 piece bamboo brush set (includes concealer brush, mini kabuki brush, blending eye brush, complexion brush).

 











35% off everything: studio shimmer palette, studio cream eyeshadow in candlelight and natural glow, nail polish in metal madness, studio kabuki face brush, studio angled eyeliner brush, studio small angled brush, essential eye defining brush.

So those are my purchases! Just a little post to show what I bought, I intend to do further posts in time with reviews and what I think of the products etc!

Did you buy anything in the recent e.l.f promotions?
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment