Saturday 2 June 2012

Mini VIVO makeup haul


Hello! Just a quick post to show a couple of the things I bought from the relatively new, and reasonably priced, makeup brand VIVO! VIVO is stocked at Tesco, and I've seen a couple of features in magazines about this brand and the great quality compared to the minimal price the items cost, so I thought that I'd pick up a selection of things to try! This is just a quick post to show what I got, I'll give them all a fair trial and follow up with a review in a couple of weeks after I've got a good feel for the products!


So here's what I chose:


liquid highlighter £5, ultimate base concealer kit £5, baked blush in shade 1 peaches and cream £4, baked bronze in shade 3 healthy glow, and shade 1 sun kiss both £5 each.


I'm looking forward to experimenting with these products and hopefully discovering some new favourites!
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment