Saturday 28 July 2012

French Fancies

French Fancies

avene eau thermale, caudalie beauty elixir,caudalie divine oil, embryelisse lait-creme concentre, dermablend professional cover creme, bioderma crealine h2o, caudalie grape water.

I decided to create my first little moodboard for my blog with a few of the French skincare products that I have been lusting after. I know that these are all available in the UK but they are SO much cheaper over in the French pharmacies (because they're all French brands). This was just made off the top of my head and there is plenty more on my growing shopping list for when I visit France, not that I have a trip planned!

What French skincare items would you recommend? Are you lusting after any French products?
Eleanor x

2 comments:

  1. You should subscribe for Joliebox if you love French brands, they teamed up with a Parisien beauty box and now there is always yummy skincare products all the way from France in the boxes. I actually did a review of YonKa products yesterday if you want to have a look! xx

    Ps. Hosting a giveaway on my blog within the next week, hint - galaxy print! So keep an eye out if you're interested

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes I'll check it out, I can see my wishlist is about to grow.. haha! And I have been thinking about subscribing to Joliebox actually, I think I might have to just get on with it and do it! haha!
      And thanks, I'll make sure to check it out :)
      Eleanor x

      Delete