Friday 6 July 2012

Monthly Favourites: June 2012

Hello! I can't believe it's already been a month since my May Favourites post! I've been quite busy since then, working quite a lot and the time has gone so quickly, it's unreal that it's July already! Anyway, on with my favourites! These have been my staples through June:






So, starting off with another weird favourite, at the beginning of the month I bought this, a mid-year diary. Yes, it sounds boring, who cares! Well, for your information, I get quite excited about stationary, especially when it's a bit different or pretty. I got this mainly because I've got a couple of part time jobs at the moment, I'm doing overtime, and scheduling various meet-ups with friends, so I needed something to keep in my bag so that I can keep up with where I'm supposed to be when, and so that I don't forget anything, and how cool is this one?! It's a little A6 diary from WHSmiths (perfect for keeping in my bag without taking up too much valuable space or making my bag too heavy) It's a week-to-view diary too, so I can see what's going on all week in a double page which is nice, and it means I don't have to do too much flicking between pages when I'm arranging something, always handy! What Sold this to me though, was the cover of the diary. I was naturally attracted to the pretty, pastel, floral, Cath Kidston type diaries which I absolutely love, but then I saw this one, and it was just so cool and quirky, I knew I had to have it! The cover is made of a silicone material and it has little raised cylinders that make it look just like lego! There is also a little flap that attaches to the diary on 2 of the little raised bits and fastens the diary covers together so that it doesn't fall open in your bag and become dog-eared and tatty. £10 well spent!




Lily Cole for the Body Shop Pearl Radiance Primer
E.L.F Studio Powder Brush
Jemma Kidd Make-up School I-Glamour Define Eyeliner in Black
Figs & Rouge Pomegranate Lips, Face, Hands and Body Balm

So this has been quite a short post this month (aside from my huge diary digression) with not many products mentioned, but to be honest I've been mixing things up a lot this month, using lots of different products and trying loads of new things out, and these are the only things that I've been using nearly every day, or for the majority of the month, so I'm not going to tell fibs and put loads more products in this just for the sake of it, I would like to keep my blog as an honest place afterall! As I always say, this is only a short post to say what I've been using the most this month and I intend to follow up with reviews and more information of the products mentioned, so look out for those!
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment