Wednesday 25 July 2012

T.G.I.... W??

Hello! Just a quick outfit of the evening post, I went out for something to eat at T.G.I.Fridays with Matt, my mum and sister this evening and just thought I'd do a quick post with what I wore, it's been nice to be able to wear something summery for a change!


outfit: playsuit - river island, gilet - new look, rose gold bangle - h&m, shoes - deichmann

face: garnier miracle skin perfector daily all-in-one B.B. cream (02light), collection lasting perfection concealer (01fair), vivo baked blush (peaches and cream), the body shop radiant highighter, physician's formula bronze organics (fair skin), HD brows brow beater, revlon grow luscious plumping mascara (001 blackest black), jemma kidd i-glamour define eyeliner (01black).


A small explanation, the lighting is different in the pictures with the gilet on because I was taking pictures in the garden before we went out of my outfit without it on, and then noticed that my next door neighbours (who only moved in at the weekend) were watching me from their upstairs window, so I felt like a right weirdo and took the rest of the pictures after I had got home, so it was a little darker in those ones! (Still pretty good lighting for 9pm though, maybe England is getting a summer afterall!)

Hope everyone else has had a nice evening!
Eleanor x

4 comments:

  1. ever since i bought my very first romper this summer i've been addicted! i LOVE the one you're wearing!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I loved the print on this one, it looked so cool and it was quite cheap as well! They're so easy, I love them too :)
      Eleanor x

      Delete
  2. fabulous outfit <3 you look gorgeous! really love the print

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! I love the print too, that's what I was drawn to in the shop! :)
      Eleanor x

      Delete